Support, Reward and Recognition
Working in care is extremely rewarding but can also be challenging – both emotionally and physically; requiring uniquely caring and resilient people to succeed.
That’s why we offer a suite of benefits to support, reward and recognise our colleagues in every way including their personal health and wellbeing. This includes recognition programmes to celebrate the success of our teams and those who exceed expectations.
We always recognise and celebrate the loyalty and success of our teams – no matter how big or small.
Core Benefits at Envivo:
- Competitive rates of pay, reviewed every year
- A ‘Lifestyle benefits’ package including access to retail, lifestyle and holiday discounts
- An Employee Assistance programme
- Blue Light Card – for all colleagues in England
- Pension – after 3 months, you’ll be auto-enrolled into our pension scheme, where you’ll have up to 5% of your earnings put into the pension and we’ll contribute an additional 3%
- Refer a Friend Scheme – if you recommend a friend you will receive up to £300* (subject to local policy) – you can refer as many times as you wish!
- Paid DBS check for all colleagues in England
- Flexible working options and stability of employment
We are so proud of all our health and social care heroes across the Envivo Group who have been there for the people we support and each other through such uncertain times.
Our Superheroes Awards was launched in December 2020 and is now an annual event. We asked our colleagues and the people they support to tell us about a person they support or a colleague who has done something amazing or achieved a milestone. It is also a chance for people to let us know if there is anyone they wanted to say a big thank you to, for going the extra mile.
This year we have received 180 nominations from the people we support and colleagues across the Envivo Group, celebrating the incredible achievements and stories of our Superheroes.
Our twelve 2021 Superheroes will be announced on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages from the 13th December.